These pulled beef wraps are full of flavour, and make a delicious snack!
If you have some leftover roast beef, you can whip up this mouth-watering snack in minutes!
How to make pulled beef wraps
You will need about 4 cups of pulled beef. I used leftover beef ribs from dinner the night before which I had simply cooked in an instant pot/pressure cooker, before seasoning and browning in a hot oven for 10 minutes. The beef pulls apart really easily, remaining moist and succulent.
In a skillet, heat the beef through and then mix in the other ingredients. Cook only briefly so the onions soften, then remove from the heat. Wrap and serve straight away!
No sauce is needed as the beef mixture is absolutely full of flavour!
Try more light meal recipes
More Beef recipes
⭐️ Are you making this recipe? Do let me know how it turned out in the comments! And please give it a star rating below!
Instagram – I love seeing your creations, so post a picture, tag @endofthefork and hashtag #endofthefork
Pulled Beef Wraps
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 cups pulled beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 inch fresh ginger grated
- 1 sweet baby red pepper
- 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- a handful fresh coriander/cilantro chopped
- ½ lemon juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 wraps
- Heat a large skillet, on medium heat, pour in the oil and add the beef.
- Stir till it is heated through then add the onions, garlic, ginger, red pepper and chilli flakes.
- After a minute, add the coriander (cilantro), lemon juice and seasoning. Mix it together then remove from the heat and serve in wraps.
♥ If you try this recipe, I’d love to see it – on Instagram use #endofthefork and tag me @endofthefork.
For more recipes and latest updates, follow me @endofthefork on social media – see links in the sidebar.