Compound butter is a great quick and easy way to add more flavour to enhance your sweet and savoury dishes. Learn how to make 10 different types of compound butters.
Butters flavoured with syrups, fresh or dry ingredients are known as compound butters. They are one of the easiest ways to greatly enhance a dish adding rich creaminess and layers of flavour.
We love cooking with butter, not only for it’s unique flavour but because it is such a versatile ingredient. Its high fat content allows the easy absorption of fat soluble flavours, making it an excellent base to combine with strong flavoured ingredients.
These delicious flavoured butter recipes are not only easy to make, but they will add delicious flavour to your dishes.
Click the subscribe button above to get more recipes like this to your inbox.
- Ten compound butters
- Compound Butter: Shallot Horseradish Chive
- Porcini & Garlic Compound Butter
- BEEF FILLET WITH GARLIC & MUSTARD BUTTER
- Basil Pesto Butter
- EASY GARLIC HERB BUTTER – A COMPOUND BUTTER
- How to Make Homemade Butter (5 Keto Butter Flavors)
- Cilantro, Shallot, Lime Compound Butter
- WHIPPED BUTTER WITH LEMON
- Cinnamon Butter
Ten compound butters
Melt these delicious savoury butters over meats, vegetables and desserts for extra layers of flavour!