A deliciously refreshing mocktail, using Belvoir Fruit farms cordial and ginger beer.
Blueberry & blackcurrant mule is a refreshing festive mocktail. It’s fruity and spicy with a wonderful scarlet colour, ideal for Valentine’s Day, Christmas, or any celebration.
This non-alcoholic blueberry & blackcurrant mule was our favourite, from an evening with Belvoir Fruit Farms, trying various mixes, cordials and pressés. The Disappearing Dining Club showed us how to prepare this mix.
Click the Subscribe button above to get more recipes like this to your inbox.
Why we love it
- The lightly sparkling ginger beer, made with Belvoir’s own cooked ginger infusion and pressed ginger juice, gives a delicious fresh and fiery kick.
- As a non-alcoholic drink, the rich and fruity blueberry and blackcurrant cordial replaces vodka and works well with the ginger beer .
Belvoir cordials are made with freshly pressed fruits and spices, combined with spring water.
They have wonderful natural flavours as they do not use any artificial ingredients or artificial sweeteners. For more information, click here.
How to make it
- In a tall, preferably chilled glass, muddle together some fresh mint leaves.
- Add the blueberry and blackcurrant cordial, the lime and ice and mix well.
- Fill the rest of the glass (adjust according to taste) with ginger beer and swizzle.
- Add some freshly squeezed lime juice and plenty of crushed ice for a most refreshing, delicious drink!
You may also like …
More Drinks recipes
⭐️ Are you making this recipe? Do let me know how it turned out in the comments! And please give it a star rating below!
Instagram – I love seeing your creations, so post a picture, tag @endofthefork and hashtag #endofthefork
Blueberry And Blackcurrant Mule
- 2 tablespoons Blueberry and Blackcurrant cordial from Belvoir Fruit Farms
- 2 tablespoons lime juice freshly squeezed
- 1 cup ice crushed
- 500 milliliters Ginger Beer 16 fl.oz (2 cups) from Belvoir Fruit Farms
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 slice fresh lime
- In a tall glass, muddle a few mint leaves.
- Add the blueberry & blackcurrant cordial, lime juice and ice and mix well.
- Top up with ginger beer (adjust quantity according to taste), swizzle, and serve with a slice of lime and a sprig of mint.
The ingredients here on EOTF are set out in grams & milliliters and in US cups & spoons.
Thanks Nicole, It is good to know that I don’t need to use any artificial ingredients or artificial sweeteners.So easy to prepare, I will try it out.
We loved this one too, enjoy!