A deliciously refreshing mocktail, using Belvoir Fruit farms cordial and ginger beer.
This non-alcoholic Blueberry & Blackcurrant Mule was our favourite, from an evening with Belvoir Fruit Farms, trying various mixes, cordials and pressés. The Disappearing Dining Club showed us how to prepare this mix.
Belvoir drinks are made with freshly pressed fruits and spices, combined with spring water. They have wonderful natural flavours as they do not use any artificial ingredients or artificial sweeteners. For more information, click here.
Why this works
- The lightly sparkling Ginger Beer, made with Belvoir’s own cooked ginger infusion and pressed ginger juice, gives a delicious fresh and fiery kick.
- The rich and fruity Blueberry and Blackcurrant cordial replaces the vodka and works well with the ginger beer .
How to make it
- In a tall, preferably chilled glass, muddle together some fresh mint leaves.
- Add the Blueberry and Blackcurrant cordial, the lime and ice and mix well.
- Fill the rest of the glass (adjust according to taste) with Ginger Beer and swizzle.
- Add some freshly squeezed lime juice and plenty of crushed ice for a most refreshing, delicious drink!
More Drinks recipes
⭐️ Are you making this recipe? Do let me know how it turned out in the comments! And please give it a star rating below!
Instagram – I love seeing your creations, so post a picture, tag @endofthefork and hashtag #endofthefork
Blueberry and Blackcurrant Mule
- 2 tablespoons Blueberry and Blackcurrant cordial from Belvoir Fruit Farms
- 2 tablespoons lime juice freshly squeezed
- 1 cup ice crushed
- 500 ml Ginger Beer 16 fl.oz (2 cups) from Belvoir Fruit Farms
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 slice fresh lime
- In a tall glass, muddle a few mint leaves.
- Add the blueberry & blackcurrant cordial, lime juice and ice and mix well.
- Top up with ginger beer (adjust quantity according to taste), swizzle, and serve with a slice of lime and a sprig of mint.
♥ If you try this recipe, I’d love to see it – on Instagram use #endofthefork and tag me @endofthefork.
For more recipes and latest updates, follow me @endofthefork on social media – see links in the sidebar.
If you like this recipe, please do comment and/or give it a star rating. Thank you.