A 3-ingredient Greek yogurt dip which goes so well with fresh fruit. Its rich and creamy with a delicious tangy freshness.
Honey yogurt fruit dip flavoured with lemon and honey, is a perfect way to enjoy fresh summer fruits.
It is thick and creamy with a wonderfully refreshing tang, and lightly sweetened to perfectly complement the fruit.
This easy Greek yogurt dip requires just three ingredients which are blended together.
The flavours come together as it chills creating a smooth and delicious dip that is totally addicting!
We like to serve this dip super chilled with a variety of fruit such as bananas, strawberries, apples, pears, oranges, melons, peaches, mangos and pineapples. You could use any of your favourite fruit and the flavours will work well.
This yogurt dip and fruit platter are a real crowd pleaser making a refreshing and eye-catching dessert for any occasion such as Easter, Mother’s Day, BBQs and picnics.
It’s also great for breakfast, spoon a generous amount over a fresh fruit salad, on pancakes, waffles or even a slice of pound cake!
Hit the subscribe link above to get more recipes like this.
How to make it
This honey yogurt dip requires just three ingredients:
- Yogurt – select a plain, thick strained yogurt such as Greek or Turkish with 5%, or 2% fat content for best flavour and consistency.
- Lemon zest – wash and dry the lemon, then use a microplane to grate the peel (stopping before you reach the white pith). The grated zest releases lemon oil for maximum flavour.
- Honey – any type will do. Adjust the amount to your taste.
Simply blend the three ingredients together till fully combined, pour into a bowl, cover and chill.
How to serve it
This dip is best served super chilled, so I usually place it in the freezer for 30 minutes before serving (an hour if taking on a picnic).
Serve as a dip with a platter of your favourite fresh fruit, over pancakes and waffles, or on a slice of pound cake.
Make ahead and storing leftovers
This dip can be made ahead and will keep in a sealed container in the fridge for up 2-3 days, or in the freezer for up to a month. Thaw in the fridge before serving.
You may also like …
Are you making this Greek yogurt fruit dip for fruit recipe? I’d love to know what you thought, please let me know in the comments below and rate the recipe.
Greek Yogurt Fruit Dip
- 250 grams Greek yogurt 1 cup, with 5% or 2% fat
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest unwaxed lemon
- 250 grams Greek yogurt, 3 tablespoons honey, 1 teaspoon lemon zestIn a medium bowl, blend the three ingredients together till fully combined.
- Cover and chill in the fridge (or freezer for 30 minutes), and serve as a dip for slices of fruit or as a topping on fruit salad.
Only you will see your notes and you can edit them anytime.
Nutritional information is calculated automatically and accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The information above is an estimate per serving.
@ EndoftheFork.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is encouraged and appreciated, however copying and pasting full recipes to social media or other platforms is strictly prohibited.