A tasty beef steak stir fry which only takes a few minutes – with lovely, satisfying fresh flavours.
Using the best cut of beef, this requires only a few minutes of stir-frying – enough to cook the beef. I like it medium. The rest of the ingredients do not need much cooking.
More Beef recipes
Beef Stir Fry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil extra virgin
- 2 whole red and green finger chillies adjust quantity to taste
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 kilos beef fillet medium sliced and cut into thin pieces
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 inch fresh ginger root julienned
- ½ lemon lemon juice
- ½ cup fresh coriander chopped roughly
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil on medium heat and add the beef. Stir fry till brown.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and Stir fry till beef is cooked to desired doneness. Serve with steamed rice.
The ingredients here on EOTF are set out in grams & milliliters and in US cups & spoons.