A tasty beef steak stir fry which only takes a few minutes – with lovely, satisfying fresh flavours.
Using the best cut of beef, this requires only a few minutes of stir-frying – enough to cook the beef. I like it medium. The rest of the ingredients do not need much cooking.
Beef Stir Fry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil extra virgin
- 2 whole red and green finger chillies adjust quantity to taste
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 kg beef fillet medium sliced and cut into thin pieces
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 inch fresh ginger root julienned
- 1/2 lemon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander chopped roughly
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
In a large frying pan, heat the oil on medium heat and add the beef. Stir fry till brown.
Add the rest of the ingredients and Stir fry till beef is cooked to desired doneness. Serve with steamed rice.